Monday, February 1, 2010

Article:Emilie de Ravin on Lost

Lost is in the home stretch, wrapping up its final season. On January 12, Emilie De Ravin outlined just how close to the end they are. “I think we have about seven more,” she said during a cast press conference.

Claire (Emilie de Ravin) Talks Lost


She actually got into a little trouble with her bosses, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, with her reaction to the season premiere. “I think I had to read it about three times before it actually made sense. Totally does, but just getting my mind wrapped back into it.”

See, Lindelof and Cuse took issue with the possibility of the show confusing audiences. “No, in a great way. I think in such a great, thought-provoking way that it really draws you in more so for episodes after that, that it's confusing as it always has been, but not in a way that you're sort of torn away from it. It brings you in more. And also, I think finishes up, in a good way, where you ended last season, too, that it's a hard show to bring people back to after such a long hiatus with a show you really need to watch every episode.”

Maybe it would be best just to talk about Lost memories. “Honestly, I think my favorite moments, which has been a little less recently, but when we're all actually, the entire cast, original cast, working together and just sort of hanging out like the old days. It just has a sort of special feel to it and how we all learn so much about each other and got to know each other. It's kind of nice getting back to that now, which I feel we are in a way. But then it's over, it's kind of sad.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...