Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Emilie De Ravin: 'Pattinson scenes were easy'

Emilie De Ravin has claimed that filming sex scenes with Robert Pattinson was easy.
De Ravin, who stars alongside Pattinson in Remember Me, told E! News that she felt comfortable with the Twilight star.
"He's a lovely guy," she said. "Nothing felt unnatural or weird. Sometimes those things are awkward, but we get along really well and we're friends. So everything in that respect then was much easier. It became just a part of the day."
De Ravin added that she had been shocked by the amount of press attention Pattinson received.
"Crazy is the word," she explained. "It's a little challenging sometimes. We were very accessible to people in Manhattan. I didn't know there were so many women here.
"You're trying to work out your rehearsal and all those eyes just watching everything you're doing, it's like, 'Okay, I've just got to focus'."
She also dismissed claims that she is dating Pattinson off-screen, explaining: "I never understood that. I never did and I still don't... It's acting. I feel like people should kind of get that."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...