Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blog Updates: blog's photo gallery!

Hello guys, i hope you like what i have been doing with my blog so far. I was thinking for a long time to create a photo gallery for "Dedicated to Emilie" in order to collect a lot of beautiful Emilie's photos and present them to you. So i created it... (lol). It doesn't include all Emilie's photo but i promise that i will update it on a regular basis.

Actually, the gallery is my "PhotoBucket" account so you can visit it by clicking on the Emilie's photo in the right side of the site... I hope you like it. If you want to tell my your opinion about it or you want to share some Emilie's photo's with my don't hesitate to leave a comment bellow in order to let me know!

I found all these photos from sites such as wireimage.com or other blogs related to Emilie (you can visit them from the list i have posted) so i would like to thank them...

!!!VISIT GALLERY!!!

You can see some of the photos i have posted bellow:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...