Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blog updates

Hello guys!!! I had plenty of free time lately and i thought that it would be a good idea to make some updates in my blog.
  1. First of all, i added some links from sites such as IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes, Fan Forum and Livejournal so that you can click on them and visit Emilie's pages in these sites.
  2. The list with the blogs that are related to Emilie and her projects is enriched with more sites.
  3. I also added labels to my posts. You can see them in the right side of my blog.In this way, by using the ladels it will be easier for you to find which post you want to read
  4. You can vote in the polls above, see in how many days Lost will start airing on ABC and how long do we have to wait for Remember Me and finally visit the official Remember Me site be clicking on the RM photo in the right side of the page.

COMING SOON: "Dedicated to Emilie" will soon have a gallery. I am working on right now, adding promotional stills, backstage photos, posters etc... If you have Emilie's photos and you want to share them don't hesitate to send them to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...