Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lost Updates Part 2

I don't know if you have seen latest Lost episode but i have to tell you that Em was awesome. And it not just me who believes so. Numerous critics (and other people) have said that Emilie's performance was great. and here is the proof:

First of all, Carlton Cuse posted this on his Twitter Acount:













Finally here are some comments about Em's performance that were posted in different sites/newspapers/magazines.
I would like to express my appretiation to Rachel Leigh for compiling these comments and posting on Fan Forum.

New York post

      One closing note,Emilie de Ravin's performance as Claire was so brilliant last night -- tranquil 
      and compassionate one moment and then instantly unsettlingly unstable -- I'm actually going to forgive 
      her for three seasons of absentmindedly shouting "Chaaaaaaarlie

 LA Times

I'm pleasantly surprised by how well Emilie de Ravin who hasn't had the world's most interesting character to play all these years, plays bugnuts insane.
Damon Lindelof
Lindelof also lauds the return of Australian actress Emilie de Ravin, as Claire. ''We're blown away. We think the audience will love her.
Washington Post
I have to say, I'm enjoying getting to see the freak-a-deak side of Emilie de Ravin.
Spreadit
A special shout out to Emilie de Ravin who is doing a great job of portraying the new, crazy and infected Claire.
E! Online
Emilie de Ravin's final line in tonight's episode, revealing her "friend," was an awesome little jaw-dropper,
Chicago Tribune
Quote:
I don't mind the left turn they took with Claire; it's allowing Emilie de Ravin to sink her teeth into a role with bracing conviction.
TheDoings-ClarendonHills.com
Quote:
Emilie de Ravin does creepy well. The best part was when Claire was stitching up Jin's leg and asked, "You're still my friend, aren't you, Jin?
Entertainment Weekly - Jeff Jensen
Quote:
What worked for me: Hurley's humor; psycho-survivalist Claire, well played by Emilie de Ravin;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...