Saturday, June 26, 2010

My review on the first season of Roswell

As you may know, Roswell is Emilie's first acting job after moving in the US 10 years ago. I haven't seen it before but know that exam period is over i decided to rant the DVDs of the fist season and watch them! Here are some of my thoughts:

i saw Roswell!!! I actually watched 22 episodes in 4 days (i thought i could this only with Lost). The first season was really good overall..!! I think that the fist two episodes were interesting enough to make you want to see the rest of the series... I didn't like episodes 3 and 4 that much because they were focusing on the romance or in other things not related to the series' mysteries... That's the reason why i didn't enjoy that much some other episodes as well but this doesn't mean that they were bad.. I loved the storyline related to aliens' origins, River Dog, Nasedo etc.. And i also believe that the story was enriched with Tess's addition. I am not saying that only because of Emilie... The character was really interesting, mysterious and had some important answers that the viewers needed... Oh and Emilie was so sexy as Tess. One small example is the scene in the library where she was with Kyle... Lucky Kyle I also liked the scene that is shown in the photos below. It was hot but kind of funny in the same way!! As for the other characters: Liz: I haven't decided if i like her or not, maybe i have to see the other seasons to make up my mind.
Max: I don't like him and i think the reason is Jason Behr. I don't know if i am the ideal person to judge his acting but i think he is not expressive enough.. As a result, sometimes he may be dull or not convinsing
Isalbel: I tihnk she and Tess are my favorite female characters.. I know that some Roswell fans think she is annoying but i she is always honest and and determined to her beliefs.
Maria - Michael: I like them but they are not my favorites
Alex: Probably my favorite male character - hated when Liz was lying to him about Max etc..
Kyle: I like him too. He is supposed to be the tupical irrirating guy who may threaten the relationship between Max and Liz(basically in the beggining of the season, i think that later he accepts the fact that Liz loves Max) but he is cool.

I also liked sherrif, i knew that he was gonna help them in the end!! Oh i forgot to reffer to Maria's mom. She is not that important to the whole story but i like her very much!!! She is funny and i don't know how her relationship with sherrif will be developed but i like them together!!

If you haven't seen the series and want to see it in the future don't read this article because it contain some spoilers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...