Friday, December 31, 2010

Future plans for Dedicated to Emilie

 As i told you in my previous post, there are numerous things i would like to do with the blog. I have a lot of ideas to make it better and more handy for everyone! I just added a playlist in the site and this is only the beggining!
 Here are some of my goals:
  1. The creation of a Twitter account for the blog, so that you can learn about my updates easier.
  2. The creation of a Facebook account for the same reason.
  3. The creation of a YouTube Channel. I thought it would be great to create videos about Emilie and her projects on a weekly basis.
  4. Changes in the layout.
  5. More frequent updates of the "gallery" and the "videos section" . I am sorry for not updating but unfortunately, school keeps me really busy.
  6. Adding gadgets, labels and other stuff.
  7. Writing articles-tributes about Emilie's projects, career, life and more. 
 These are just some of the things i would like to do! The downside is that they will not be inplemented immediately. As i told you i do not have a lot of free time because of my school. I am in the last grade of high school and i have to prepare myself for the final exams. Because of this, some of my plans (such as the YouTube channel) will be implemented in Summer. I know it is a long time but i promise you that during this period i will try to improve things that do not require a lot of time! I will also update the blog whenever i learn something new about Emilie!

I would like to hear your opinion about my plans for the blog. If you like to propose something else, feel free to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...